Stay informed on our latest news!
Donate to CPF here!
Help us do more...
Ever wonder how that
who took your children
away and stripped you
of your house and assets
got to sit on the bench?
All judges were approved,
usually by unanimous,
vote, by the Governors
Council at a public hearing.
The audio for their
hearings over the last
couple of years can be heard here:
'The Fraud of Feminism'
'GoodFather' T-Shirts All funds raised after cost will be allocated to help us fund the 'Fathers' Day' banner at the Massachusetts State House.
"I Love Being a Dad" Bumper sticker
Patrick McCabe, Co-Chair
Joe Ureneck, Chair
- State Meeting of The Fatherhood Coalition, Saturday, April 23, 2016 1 PM
- Your View: Judges can stop Restraining Order abuse
- Stefanb Molyneux at 'A Voice for Men' Conference in Detroit
- DESPERATELY need help
- Martin S. Feibert Debunks 'Domestic Violence' Propaganda
- George Will Defends His Column Criticizing 'Culture of Rape' Hysteria
- RE: Advocating for the Issue of Fathers’ Rights, and Request for Assistance with Communicating State Senate Candidacy to Public
- Erin Pizzey in Toronto 2014 - Toronto Domestic Violence Symposium
- Opponents of Shared Parenting Offer Disingenuous Argument