Stay informed on our latest news!
Donate to CPF here!
Help us do more...
Ever wonder how that
who took your children
away and stripped you
of your house and assets
got to sit on the bench?
All judges were approved,
usually by unanimous,
vote, by the Governors
Council at a public hearing.
The audio for their
hearings over the last
couple of years can be heard here:
'The Fraud of Feminism'
'GoodFather' T-Shirts All funds raised after cost will be allocated to help us fund the 'Fathers' Day' banner at the Massachusetts State House.
"I Love Being a Dad" Bumper sticker
Patrick McCabe, Co-Chair
Joe Ureneck, Chair
- Stefanb Molyneux at 'A Voice for Men' Conference in Detroit
- DESPERATELY need help
- Martin S. Feibert Debunks 'Domestic Violence' Propaganda
- George Will Defends His Column Criticizing 'Culture of Rape' Hysteria
- RE: Advocating for the Issue of Fathers’ Rights, and Request for Assistance with Communicating State Senate Candidacy to Public
- Erin Pizzey in Toronto 2014 - Toronto Domestic Violence Symposium
- Opponents of Shared Parenting Offer Disingenuous Argument
- Testimony in Opposition to Nomination of Ralph Gants as new Chief Justice of Massachusetts Supreme Court
- Tony Stott calls for an end to sexism in dealing with Domestic Violence (interview on ITV Wales)
- Fit father Alienated from his children - Criminals have more rights