CPF Newsletter

Stay informed on our latest news!

Manage my subscriptions

Donate to CPF here!
Help us do more...


We are a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization.


       Help support
The Fatherhood Coalition
        by using our
     Amazon Smile
donation account when
making purchases at

medium_Amazon smile icon.jpg

Ever wonder how that
Massachusetts judge
who took your children
away and stripped you
of your house and assets
got to sit on the bench?
All judges were approved,
usually by unanimous,
vote, by the Governors
Council at a public hearing.
The audio for their
hearings over the last
couple of years can be heard here:

Courtesy of Patrick McCabe


A must-read:
'The Fraud of Feminism'

A younger Tolkien

J.R.R.Tolkien, author
of 'Lord of the Rings',
on Marriage

User login

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Home | Blogs | EmmaDaddy06's blog


I went from being attatched to the hips with my daughter (when I wasn't working), to slowly being faded out of her life by her mother. Mainly because my child became enough fun for me,  but her mother still wanted to party. Long story short is we split up and she moved back to her mothers. Ever since than I have been in and out of court with her just simply trying to be with my kid. Unfortunately for me her family had enough money to get her a lawyer and I was not able to, so between that and my regrettable urge to put our family back together (simply so I can live with my daughter again) even tho I hadn't liked the person my ex has become, I accepted bad court orders. She even almost got me locked up because I owed her $300 in back child support just to try and hurt me and lose my visitations. Currently we have a court order that stipulates im allowed to call and write my child, and have visits as agreed upon between us. But since than (june 9th 2013)  she's violated basically everything in the order. Two times now I have driven to MA (I live in ny now) for a visit that we agreed on, and once I was there she either cancelled the visit or simply blew me off without a word. Im in the process of filing for violation of the order, but I dont want to walk in there empty handed again, I HAVE TO get a lawyer. But being on disability doesn't leave me with much to pay for one, and I have yet to find one to take my case probono. Does anyone know where I should look to find a lawyer specializing in fathers rights? I have plenty of people who would gladly testify on my behalf concerning my ability to raise and care for children, reason why I have 2 godsons and 2 god daughter's,  all from different families. I dont want to take her away from her mother, would never do anything to hurt her, I just want her in my life as much as possible without disrupting her life too much. But at the same time I worry about my ex moving out of her mothers because she has never taken care of my daughter on her own, has always either been with me or her mother, again because she'd rather drink at bars a few nights a week than use that money to get a home for her and her kid. Please help me!!