||CPF Code of Ethics
As members of the Coalition for the Preservation of Fatherhood (CPF), we shall
conduct ourselves in our relationships with each other, with our children and their
mother, and with the general public in a manner that will enchance respect for, and
confidence in, the Coalition and in fatherhood as a whole. We hold the following
principles to be fundamental to insure a nurturing, healthy and supportive environment for
CPF Code of Ethics and Conduct
- That fatherhood is as intrinsically valuable as motherhood; the quality of each varies
with the individual, not by gender.
- That parents are the most critical role model for the development of children.
- That all parents are responsible for the emotional, physical, and intellectual health of
their children as well as for their financial support.
- That all parents shall, at all times, strive to present each other in a positive light
toward their children.
- That children are entitled to full participation in their lives by both parents, unless
it has been determined by lawful means, subject to due process, that a parent is a threat
to the child's welfare.
- That the inevitable conflicts which arise shall be resolved in a manner, and with an
outcome, that is in the true best interests of children.
- That all parents, without judgment of their prior behavior, are entitled to support in
their efforts to heal as individual beings.